Day 114
Rachel sent me a new video camera! We've been playing with the sharing features...
and
click here to watch the videos on the blog: eatsleepandpoo.blogspot.com
and testing how the videos show up if I embed them from YouTube instead of uploading them to Blogger...
Me trying to get Eamonn to roll over. I only sound a little creepy.
Eamonn being the happiest baby ever! This is by far my most favorite video.
And now for some stills!
and
click here to watch the videos on the blog: eatsleepandpoo.blogspot.com
and testing how the videos show up if I embed them from YouTube instead of uploading them to Blogger...
Me trying to get Eamonn to roll over. I only sound a little creepy.
Eamonn being the happiest baby ever! This is by far my most favorite video.
And now for some stills!
I am sleepy
Sooo slleeepppyy
Today I rolled over twice and landed on the carpet! I will be needing a playpen soon!
Fresh from the bath!
And it's 9:30pm and I am NOT SLEEPY. Sigh...
Comments
Post a Comment