Day 296: Week 43

Sorry, no picture today. It's been a rough day. Eamonn's been super needy/clingy. His top teeth coming in have been hurting him. We went to the grocery store after lunch. I gave him a rice cracker for toddlers to snack on. He finished it. I looked down a few minutes later, and he had blood in the corners of his mouth and on his hands. His gums were bleeding. My poor baby.

He fell asleep in the car, and I made it home with him still asleep. Still he didn't get a good afternoon nap. He's been cranky and fussy. Not wanting to be held, not wanting to sit. It's just been a rough day. We gave him children's tylenol for pain. I'm not sure if it helped. No fever. He went to sleep about an hour earlier than usual. Hopefully he'll get lots of rest and feel better tomorrow.

Comments