Summer in High Swing
We had a small window of nice weather Saturday morning, and went to the neighborhood pool.
But then it got yucky and stormy, so we back to an old indoor playground we hadn't visited in a while. Eamonn is almost too big for it now. But he had fun.
Oh how we love to climb up slides the wrong way. It's the best!
Two seconds from terrified, and Mommy get me down!
Come on, Kids! On the bus!
Then we went to a very rainy party up near my work for a couple that got married in Tennessee. Came home, and had our bath routine!
Seriously, woman?
In other news, Facebook has been kind of stressy for me lately, so I'm going back to blogging munchkin pictures, and emailing y'all. Hope that's ok!
I'm super enjoying doing some volunteer transcribing of old letters from my most recent matriculating school's archive. The handwriting is just gorgeous though sometimes messy as people are wont to be. I've been reading on how to learn the Palmer style of cursive. It seemed a bit more practical than the Spencer. I always seem to need a hobby in the realm of scholastic endeavors.
Also still playing my banjo. It's fun when E isn't trying to steal it from me. Must get that kid a ukulele.
My first tomatoes are turning orangish! It's so exciting!
We had a passel of young-uns show up on our door last night. There was an impromptu gathering of the young parents in our block at the corner. It was cute. Eamonn very much wanted everyone to either come inside our house, or to lead them in a walk like the pied piper. "Come on, kids!" he shouts. There's one boy that's older than him by about a year, and then 4-5 boys and girls a little younger than him, and two new babies and one more on the way! I do love our neighborhood. :)
Comments
Post a Comment