Day 45
First day of daycare was a resounding success! We left late because he needed to eat right as we were leaving, and then he peed on his clothes, so we had to do a change. But then he slept through my whole tearful departure.
My wonderful boss offered to take me to sit with him over my lunch break while she met a friend for lunch, then we had a meeting together on the MPLS campus. That was awesome. I got to feed him, and rock him to sleep, and be around the other babies and caregivers.
At the end of the day, he was crying when I arrived but stopped as soon as I picked him up from his crib. He didn't cry the whole way home. :)
My wonderful boss offered to take me to sit with him over my lunch break while she met a friend for lunch, then we had a meeting together on the MPLS campus. That was awesome. I got to feed him, and rock him to sleep, and be around the other babies and caregivers.
At the end of the day, he was crying when I arrived but stopped as soon as I picked him up from his crib. He didn't cry the whole way home. :)
Comments
Post a Comment