Day 60
Funny story about this morning...
We're almost ready to leave when Eamonn decides he's hungry, so we eat. And he pees and wets his outfit. We get changed & leave the house.
Eamonn has a big poo in the car. We get to daycare, and the parking lot is entirely iced over. I'm walking an inch at a time holding him in his carseat. We make it inside without falling or slipping.
I change his massive poo diaper, and he pees on us. Pee everywhere. I change his outfit, but there's not much I can do about my coat.
I am walking back to my car watching a man control glide his way down the icy hill when I am pelted by salt. A man salting the pavement turns to me and says, "I'm helping you! .... Sorry, I didn't see you there..."
I was a-salted.
(Special thanks to my boss Theresa for use of the bad pun).
Comments
Post a Comment